USE AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
We hereby inform you that any personal data you provide through this website, as well as any data you provide in the future under the framework of your legal relationship with our company, will be stored in our database.
The following data protection information is provided:
1. Data controller: We are responsible for the data collected in the corresponding form.
2. Reason for processing: You must provide your data through the corresponding form for us to be able to contact you.
3. Purposes of processing and legitimacy of processing:
o To manage, administer, provide you with the services or products you request and, where appropriate, comply with and carry out any contracts you enter into, to learn more about your tastes and adapt our services to your preferences.
o To send you, by post, e-mail and other equivalent means of electronic communication, sales and marketing communications about our products and/or services.
4. Third parties: We hire some companies that provide services such as maintenance and hosting through processing contracts in order to support the above purposes for processing.
5. Data retention period: We will retain your data for as long as it is processed and you do not request its deletion.
6. Rights: You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, objection, portability and the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, by writing to the address indicated in the legal notice. You may also withdraw your consent, with no retroactive effect, or object to the receipt of sales and marketing communications sent by email and other equivalent means of electronic communication by sending and filing a complaint with the supervisory authority in Spain, the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
8. Applicable legislation: Any dispute arising out of the use of this website shall be governed by, interpreted and submitted to the laws of Spain.